INTERIM REPORT 1 APRIL - 30 JUNE 2021
- Net sales increased by 17 percent and amounted to SEK 3,279 million (2,805).
- Operating profit before amortisation of intangible non-current assets (EBITA) increased by 31 percent and amounted to SEK 402 million (306) corresponding to an EBITA margin of 12.3 percent (10.9).
- Operating profit increased by 37 percent and amounted to SEK 332 million (243) corresponding to an operating margin of 10.1 percent (8.7).
- Profit after tax increased by 36 percent and amounted to SEK 250 million (184) and earnings per share before/after dilution amounted to SEK 0.90 (0.65). For the latest twelve month period period earnings per share before/after dilution amounted to SEK 2.85 (3.00).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 56 percent (54).
- Return on equity amounted to 24 percent (29) and the equity ratio amounted to 35 percent (34).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 208 million (324). For the latest twelve month period, cash flow per share from operating activities amounted to SEK 5.15 (4.40).
- Since the start of the financial year eight acquisitions have been completed, of which four after the end of the period, with total annual sales of about SEK 565 million.
|Group Summary||3 months||Rolling 12 months|
|SEKm||30 Jun 2021||30 Jun 2020||∆||30 Jun 2021||31 Mar 2021|
|Profit after financial items||318||233||37%||1,022||937|
|Profit for the period||250||184||36%||795||729|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||0.90||0.65||38%||2.85||2.60|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||0.90||0.65||38%||2.85||2.60|
|Cash flow from operating activities per share, SEK||-||-||5.15||5.60|
|Return on equity, %||24||29||24||23|
|Equity ratio, %||35||34||35||35|
All calculations of key figures for SEK per share has been restated to take the share split (4:1)|
completed in September 2020 into account.
|Comparisons in parentheses refer to the corresponding period of the previous year, unless stated otherwise.|